Converse Weapon CX
So, we’re a little nostalgic. Delivering one of the most iconic rivalries of all time, the Converse Weapon was there for every foul, every perfectly executed pick-and-roll. Straight out of the archive, the Weapon CX reimagines the legacy of the ’86 on-court classic to deliver lightweight comfort and future-forward court style. A modern take on its namesake, it features the original Y-bar for stability, an up-sized tongue and new CX foam – a cushy, comfortable insole within a newly-engineered outsole to support your stride.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Soft, premium leather mid top.
- Archival Y-Bar for lockdown and ankle support and foam collar for pillow-like cushioning.
- CX foam insole and lightweight midsole to help absorb impact and support you all day long.
- Rubber side pods for support underfoot.
- All-new, exaggerated proportion.
40 (7), 40.5 (7.5), 41 (8), 42.5 (9), 44 (10), 44.5 (10.5), 45 (11), 46 (11.5)