Double stitched. Twice the attitude. Our Penton loafer built from soft, full-grain Backhand leather. These standout Docs shoes come with a branded rivet plate. Loudly state your allegiance. Set on a rugged Bex sole and an extra thick welt. DM’s DNA through and through.
- Backhand is a full-grain leather that’s comfortable and soft to the touch
- Elevated edge you can wear every day. The Bex sole is 1 3/8 inch with a rugged commando tread pattern — for traction and a chunky profile without too much height. Designed to test your limits.
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered shape
4 (37), 5 (38), 6 (39), 6.5 (40), 7 (41), 8 (42), 9 (43), 9.5 (44)