Create From Home Tee Vintage Grey
Bold colors push the Converse Star Chevron forward with an art-inspired design that fills in the oversized logo. Energetic brights pop against a neutral cotton jersey backdrop, while a crew neck and short sleeves frame the artwork. A standard fit makes this style ultra-wearable.
- Standard fit, cotton jersey tee with colorful graphic
- Graphic puts a bright, new spin on our Star Chevron logo
- Rubber ink print is durable but flexible
- Ribbed knit collar and short sleeves
- Center-front graphic placement for maximum exposure
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
S, M, L, XL, XXL