In 1974, Converse launched a low-top, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple but vibrant style change—a lone star on the outside of the sneaker. Cut to the early ’90s, the reissued One Star becomes a hit among skateboard culture. Today’s One Star Pro has upgraded cushioning for impact protection, with rubber-backed suede for maximum durability and a classic look.
- Low-top skateboard shoe in rubber-backed suede
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Elastic gussets locks tongue in place for added comfort
- Poly cotton laces for added durability
- Iconic One Star detailing
40 (7), 40.5 (7.5), 41 (8), 42 (8.5), 42.5 (9), 43 (9.5), 44 (10), 44.5 (10.5), 45 (11), 46 (11.5)