In the ’90s, skateboarders embraced two Converse styles—the One Star and the Pro Leather. While the One Star was the more popular model of the era, the Pro Leather, a court performance shoe, was the go-to for skateboarders in the know. Built on the Pro Leather, this version has been updated to a more skateboard-friendly, vulcanized sole. Rubber-backed suede, a gusseted tongue, and revolutionary CX foam cushioning set you up for optimal performance, without sacrificing style.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Rubber-backed suede low-top skateboarding shoe
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Elasticated tongue locks in place for added comfort
- Traction rubber outsole for better grip
- Iconic Pro Leather detailing
40 (7), 40.5 (7.5), 41 (8), 42 (8.5), 42.5 (9), 43 (9.5), 44 (10), 44.5 (10.5), 45 (11)