Chuck 70 Triple Stitch Low Top Green
THE LITTLE THINGS.
Small details make a big impact on the premium Chuck 70. Pop-colour triple needle stitching emphasizes the classic design lines and iconic craftsmanship of the Chuck 70, while a glossy egret midsole and tonal colour palette keeps the look polished. A matching pinstripe complements the colour scheme, while modern comfort details like winged tongue stitching and an OrthoLite sockliner work to keep you comfortable.
- High-top shoe with 16oz Sustainable Canvas Upper made from 48% Cotton 41 % Recycled Polyester 11% Recycled Cotton
- Triple needle stitching and pop-color tongue for a twist on the classic
- Glossy egret midsole for an elevated look
- OrthoLite sockliner helps keep it comfortable
- Winged tongue stitching helps keep it in place
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
7.5 (41), 8 (41.5), 8.5 (42), 9 (42.5), 9.5 (43), 10 (44), 10.5 (44.5), 11 (45), 11.5 (46), 12 (46.5)