Designed with resourcefulness in mind, these platform Chucks put surplus materials to work. Made with cotton canvas and finished with screenprinted All Star patches, these elevated Chucks go big on style. Tonal colors and canvas-wrapped rubber foxing rounds out the design in utility-driven fashion.
- High-top platform sneaker with 12oz cotton canvas upper
- OrthoLite cushioning for all-day comfort
- Tonal polyester laces tie the look together
- A platform sole ups the height
- Screenprinted Chuck Taylor All Star ankle patch
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
36 (5.5), 36.5 (6), 37 (6.5), 37.5 (7), 38 (7.5), 39 (8), 39.5 (8.5), 40 (9)