All Star CX Crafted Comfort Low Top Black
COMFORT MADE EASY.
Crafted comfort starts with stretch canvas and CX foam in the Chuck Taylor All Star CX. Translucent foxing tape gives you a window onto the responsive, lightweight CX foam midsole that helps keep you comfortable all day. Classic Chuck Taylor All Star style, like a rubber toe bumper and toe cap, iconic lace-up design, and classic license plate, is updated with a stretch canvas upper and all-new heel pull tab. Crafted for comfort, easy-on style is ready to go.
- Low-top shoe with stretch canvas upper and 12 oz canvas tongue
- Translucent foxing tape and pop midsole for comfort you can see
- CX foam sockliner helps keep it comfortable
- CX molded license plate for a dose of brand DNA
- Newly-designed heel pull tab for easy on and off
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
7.5 (41), 8 (41.5), 8.5 (42), 9 (42.5), 9.5 (43), 10 (44), 10.5 (44.5), 11 (45), 11.5 (46), 12 (46.5)