The ultimate winter boot. The Trinity is built to take whatever the elements throw at it. Constructed from Kaya Nubuck leather over our breathable DryWair waterproof membrane and held fast with signature yellow stitch welt. Stay warm in the coldest conditions with WarmWair – an insulated fleece lining locking in heat when you need it most. Paired with our cushioned SoftWair sockliner and padded collar for all-day, everyday comfort. GripWair slip-resistant tread to keep you moving when things get icy. Finished with hiker inspired D-ring lacing system and double scripted hoop for easy on/off access. A revolution against the oppression of winter.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Kaya WP is a classic nubuck leather with a rich, smooth finish and offers water-resistance
- Our unique hybrid GripWair sole design provides extra traction on slippery surfaces
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last – Recommended for all feet, but perfect for average to wide width feet
6.5 (40), 7 (41), 8 (42), 9 (43), 9.5 (44), 10 (45), 11 (46)